Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We have entered the America's Next Author contest!

America's Next Author


I have entered the contest with a story called "Hiding in Plain Sight." Its sort of a thriller mystery type story. I found out all you have to do to vote is share it in linkedIn, facebook or twitter. Read the story and write a review if you are so inclined. I was tickled pink when we were accepted into the contest. I don't know if I have a chance of winning or not, but I am trying. I feel like I have been spamming everyone for this trying to garner votes and shares. I kind of feel bad for doing it, but then again, if no one knows how will they find out about it?
Once again I am in the quandry of to promote or not to promote! that is the question! but I think I will be promoting because even though I wouldn't be crushed if I didn't win, I am getting that feeling, like I want to win. I want to be competitive. Keeping it at a normal level of course. I don't want to get all crazy or anything. ha ha ha. So I have entered and now I check it to see how its coming. How many tweets, shares and reviews. I work on Kai's Journey the edits that are coming in now. I rewrote Hiding in plain sight a bit to tighten it up and fix some errors I had found. I am going to work on a powerpoint to help someone learn how to take tags off her amazon page tomorrow. do edits, add some ideas we had for book 2 of Kai's Journey. Tomorrow will be a busy day! yay! like busy days. So I guess I had better get off of here and get to sleep so I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow. I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to get it done in. If you haven't voted for me yet, would you please give it a peruse and vote? thank you very much in advance! Hope everyone's day is a true blessing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by and visitng our page!