Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our Interview with Lovely Whitmore!

Image of Lovely Whitmore              It's All Coming Back To Me Now


                                              Bio

Hi I'm Lovely Whitmore I'm a Georgia native, born in Macon Ga raised in Atlanta Ga from age 4 to 17. I went to Booker T Washington Magnet High School. I also went to Turner Job Corps, Central Texas College, and Western Governors University. I currently reside in Louisiana.

I am a mother of three who loves sports, reading, chatting, and meeting new people. I like writing fiction and realistic fiction for different ages. My first book was published Jan 2, 2012 it is titled Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player inspired by my twin daughters who are on the cover of the book. Get your copy today.

Personal Interests
I love basketball! My favorite point guard is Rajon Rondo. I have his poster on my bedroom wall! I love singing even though my singing ability lacks talent LOL but I love it nevertheless. My favorite song is All I ask of You by Rafael Sadiq. Favorite author is VC Andrews I love those books!
I love listening to music from the 80's and 90's.

I like writing books about different things. I write for the enjoyment and have many stories to tell some are fiction for children, non fiction and some are for adults.

                                                      Bio provided author's site

1. What makes for a good hook in your stories? Where does your inspiration come from?
I try to come up with something that will have the reader begging for more.
2. Are you an organized writer? Do you do things like take notes and make lists of characters? Or do you free write and work it out as you go?Sometimes I am organized, but for the most part I am not. I do character sketch for my antagonist and protagonist. I do a smaller sketch for some of the other characters as well. Sometimes I find free writing to be more easy however, I am currently working on a chapter book that I have outlined the chapters and things that will happen during them which is different than my norm.
3. What is your normal writing day like? Do you write when you are inspired or do you have a schedule?Usually I am working on 2 to 3 stories at a time. Right now I have been going back and forth on 3 stories, 2 of them are middle grade children novels, and the other is a romance drama.
4. Who is your favorite author and how did they inspire you to write?
 I can't really say I have a favorite however I love V.C. Andrews series
5. It’s easy to see that you have a passion for writing but is there any part of it you don’t like?I get anxious sometimes and just wanna get done already. Heehee
6. Do you make time to read and if you do what are you reading right now? Well lately I have been meeting a lot of self published and new authors so I try to read a new book a week
7. How did you get started in writing in the fictional dramatic love story genre? Is there personal life experience in the writing?I started writing "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" 13 years ago. LOL It was in my closet collecting dust until a few months ago when I decided to finish it.
8. Your books have been published with Amazon.com, Does this mean you see the publishing industry headed this way?I sure hope so however I like the freedom of self publishing
9. Do you have any online sites where others can read more of your writings?I do have a website that I use to promote my books as well as others it is www.bestindieauthors.com
10. Do you have any more stories in the works? What kinds of stories do you plan to write next?Yes I am currently working on 2 children novels and 1 drama/love story
11. Who would be your first choice to play Randy Jackson from your book "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" ?Morris Chestnut for sure!
12. If you could meet anyone from any time who would it be and what would be your first question?Jesus, I'm not sure what I would ask him though

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by and visitng our page!